African Bank Consolidation Loans
African Bank consolidation loans are designed to help you manage your income a little easier than before. These kinds of loans have assisted many people in South Africa to regain financial stability.
African bank consolidation loans or debt consolidation are also a great help to blacklisted people who want to clean their credit record. This is achieved by putting all your debt payments into one bucket. You then only have to pay one account which is much easier. African bank will only require details of other debtor so they can be settle once and for all.
African Bank Consolidation Loan Benefits
- It allows you to consolidate your debt with repayments of 18 to 72 months.
- Makes management of multiple lenders much easier.
- Easier to manage multiple loans
- You save more money, due to the consolidation of administration fees.
- Lower installments frees up cash flow.
- A reduced installment may also result in you being able to access additional capital.
- No settlement quotes are required and you can consolidate up to five accounts from a wide range of credit providers.
Consolidation loans application with African Bank is made very quick and much easier. If you have all requirements listed below, it will take you few minutes to submit your loan application. To ensure that your application is even quicker, make sure you have the following documents available:
Consolidation Loans Application Requirements
- Your identity document
- Your latest original pay slip
- Your latest bank statement reflecting 3 salary deposits.
- Your proof of address
African Bank Loans Repayment
To make your loans repayment much easier, African bank has diversified it payment option available to its consumers. Here are ways you can make your consolidation loan repayments:
Debit order payments
EFT from your bank
If you struggle to make a payment towards your African bank consolidation loans, do not hesitate to contact your nearest branch.